Haeter Help

roy_b

Hi everyone.
I have a 92 super coupe. Here is the problem, I have no heat. I've changed the center controller, checked all the fuses. But I'm not getting any power to the blower.

The center controller shows a temp that was changed twice. Is there a relay hidden some place? Or anther fuses someplace other then under the dashboard?

Its 19 today, please help.

Roy

ponyboy@optonline.net

Anything else not working like the turn signals and the VMM?
If these are not working the ignition switch might be going bad.
One of my 89 SC's just had the same thing happen.

hi there
I have no idea what a vmm is, but everything in the car seems to work fine. The switch was changed last year.

The VMM is the display above the radio. It is what monitors the washer fluid level, fuel level, oil change intervals and some other stuff. But if you have already replaced the ignition switch this will not matter. I don't have any electrical drawings for the 92 SC. Anyone else?

I have an EVTM for an 89 that might have the diagrams you are looking for.....

I am assuming you have climate control?

i had this problem it turned out to be a bad clip in the blower fan in the glove box area turn it on and wiggle the cord that could help you out

cody

Or you have a blown fan speed control. This is located right next to the blower motor and has a lot of wires going to it. Just maybe your blower motor went bad also. Jump it with 12 volts to test it.

Back