another ticket in the bird

thundrburd

Well the Arnold police department got me again the other night, this is the second ticket in that car in the last 2 weeks, this one was for CAI driving. The officer wasnt to impressed with me, oh well.

I guess not cause he ripped my license and proof of insurance out of my hand, and he told to shut off the car cause he didnt want me burning off my tires again, ha

sc

isnt it SCwonderfull
how cops hate on our birds
keep up the good work

from one ford man to another

"cops are jelouse"

another ticket

The Tampa cop who got me for 48 in a 30 { in low gear}was not impressed with the sound of the blower either.I thought it sounded really cool :D It still cost me almost $200 guess i wont do that again:rolleyes:

Another ticket

I could have smoked his 4.6 Crown Vic but I dont I could smoke his radio:eek:

I barely got on it, now the cop the other night that I just missed he would have been really pissed since again getting off the highway like before , but I break torqued it a little before I took off and started laying down some real marks and a ~~~~load of smoke, I dont think the cars behind me liked that either, but ~~~~ I thought it was funny

its the bird

thats why i love these cars
the first day i got the sc i had to meet the guy at someplace in st petes...
soo i had to drive the LX out there
i met up with the guy and not more than 10 minutes 2 cop cars pulled up nxt to us(me and my brother) they asked what i was doing there and stuff i explained that i just bought the sc like 10 min ago
the cop was like how much HS do u have ...and he was like is it supercharged soo i poped the hood
and both cops were like wow i used to own a LX
they were lovin it

i guess my SC passion started 10 min after owning it

thats awesome, I wish this cop would have done the same with mine, instead of getting pissed been pleased, ha, oh well I will just throw some money at them and they will be happy

Back