Cluster lights and cd player help

NightMare3.8

hey guys ive got 2 issues that are really starting to piss me off. I just bought a 280 dollar cd player lastnight and noone around seems to have any of the adapter plugs for it... they have them for regular Tbirds but not mine....so what did you guys use and do u know if there is anyway i could order some?? the town i live in absolutely sucks..only 15000 people and 2 SCs wich happen to be mine...anyways next question eversince i took the radio and cd player out my god damn cluster wont turn on...i replaced the fuse and that still didnt help...? any advice guys..???????

Post what stock radio came in your car - Premium, JBL or stock cassette player. Based on what you have, the wiring is different. I can help you set up your install with this info.

Either reply here or PM me.

Mark
'95 SC 5spd

If you have a premium sound system, let me check if I still have my adaptor harness from my old car. pm me. my bird had a premium sound system cassette player

chris

look at the post dash light fun that should help......go to crutchfield or best buy to get the plugs you need.......you have the little box black one and the gray flat one right? or do you need the adaptor to bypass the amplifier in the trunk???
cody

you can get the stereo wiring harness from best buy , the clust lighs might now work because the illuminationwire is disconnected try putting your old stereo back in

Back