need a lil help

Sparks92sc

hey i lost my tac signal and the car is running very rough! I Just bought a 92 and 91 sc i used alot of the parts from the 91 and replaced parts on the 92 but i am still havin this issue! any suggestions. I also have alot of extra parts here in sj if you need anything let me know! I willing to trade parts for help gettin this car right or sell them cheap to someone in need

hey i lost my tac signal and the car is running very rough! I Just bought a 92 and 91 sc i used alot of the parts from the 91 and replaced parts on the 92 but i am still havin this issue! any suggestions. I also have alot of extra parts here in sj if you need anything let me know! I willing to trade parts for help gettin this car right or sell them cheap to someone in need

It could be a few things but first do you have a check engine light coming on? If so scan the codes and tell me what you find.

Also if you have a spare CAM sensor change that out (the symtoms your describing are usually caused by a bad cam sensor). This only take a few minutes to do, so even if this is not your problem you will not have wasted much time.

Back