PDA

View Full Version : parts list

ZOOMBUGGY3
01-21-2007, 04:29 PM
ok i have another post that i been parting out my 89 5-speed sc on and lot of you have asked me for a parts list. so this is a small list of parts that are off the car and ready tto be shipped.

pass. and driver side mirrors balck set
pass. and driver side mirrors blue set
blue sun visors in good condition
rear speaker covers black leather in very good condition
white face guges and cluster
autometer gauges ultralite series,coolant temp,volts, boost, air/fuel ratio gauges
bezel trim in black with 2 gauge cut outs in it looks good in car cut outs are for 2 1/16' gauges.
sutometer dual gauge pod
complete center console bottom half grey and top half black just has problem withthe ash tray door.
e-brake handle assembely
6 peice graound effect side peices blue in color
headlight mounting bracket assembely (light panel)
3 sets of coil packs
rear sway bar
2 left side clear corners
stock lower intake
big cam .535 intake and .547 exhaust
2 alternators
thermostat housing
left corner light stock
brake accumulator ball.

these are just some more parts are avalible just ask and make offers

conversion02
01-21-2007, 06:13 PM
Why all the left side clear corners? LOL

If you can scrounge up a right, I'll be interested

ZOOMBUGGY3
01-21-2007, 06:50 PM
Why all the left side clear corners? LOL

If you can scrounge up a right, I'll be interested

lol. the left stock one was from my car when i put clear corners on the right side had broken mounting tab. the clear corners both left side were from my friends lx and thats because he smashed up his car twice on the pass. side

perm102
01-21-2007, 11:18 PM
Sent e-mail about the white face gauges.

BirdofPrey97
01-25-2007, 06:40 PM
Gauges and Pod shipped to 61843?

Ben999_
01-26-2007, 12:08 AM
i thought you said the gauges were sold :confused:

ThunderRoad
01-26-2007, 03:39 PM
[QUOTE=ZOOMBUGGY3;601190]ok i have another post that i been parting out my 89 5-speed sc on and lot of you have asked me for a parts list. so this is a small list of parts that are off the car and ready tto be shipped.

pass. and driver side mirrors balck set
pass. and driver side mirrors blue set
blue sun visors in good condition
rear speaker covers black leather in very good condition
white face guges and cluster
autometer gauges ultralite series,coolant temp,volts, boost, air/fuel ratio gauges
bezel trim in black with 2 gauge cut outs in it looks good in car cut outs are for 2 1/16' gauges.
sutometer dual gauge pod
complete center console bottom half grey and top half black just has problem withthe ash tray door.
e-brake handle assembely
6 peice graound effect side peices blue in color
headlight mounting bracket assembely (light panel)
3 sets of coil packs
rear sway bar
2 left side clear corners
stock lower intake
big cam .535 intake and .547 exhaust
2 alternators
thermostat housing
left corner light stock
brake accumulator ball. IS THE BALL WORKING ORDER WHEN REMOVED IF SO GIVE 50.00 SHIPPED TO 19030 PA:D

ZOOMBUGGY3
01-26-2007, 10:22 PM
:D ben999 is a proud owner of his new 97 xenon bumper setup fitted to 89 bumper and a mach 1 hood he bought from me. afew weeks ago. its going to look great on your sc. sorry i dont remember you asking me about the gauges.:confused:

ZOOMBUGGY3
01-26-2007, 10:23 PM
thunderroad pm has been sent

Silver R
01-26-2007, 11:14 PM
thunderroad pm sent

BirdofPrey97
01-27-2007, 09:43 AM
i thought you said the gauges were sold :confused:

You are welcome to them. Don't want to step on any toes. :)

ZOOMBUGGY3
01-27-2007, 10:02 AM
You are welcome to them. Don't want to step on any toes. :)

ok what gauges are we talking about all i have left for gauges is the gauge pod and 2 autometer ultralite gauges, coolant temp and a volts gauge.

Ben999_
01-27-2007, 12:00 PM
ok what gauges are we talking about all i have left for gauges is the gauge pod and 2 autometer ultralite gauges, coolant temp and a volts gauge.

Well I actually didn't ask about them when I stopped in, but I thought you had said some were sold. How much for the coolant temp gauge?

fatcat64
01-30-2007, 02:37 AM
What color is the e-brake, and is it for a 5-speed, or do you know if they are different from the automatics. Thank you.

ZOOMBUGGY3
01-30-2007, 10:03 AM
What color is the e-brake, and is it for a 5-speed, or do you know if they are different from the automatics. Thank you.

black handle in color in desent shap. and yes it is for a 5-speed make me a resanable offer

badfreakinbird
01-30-2007, 01:13 PM
What performance parts do you still have?

ZOOMBUGGY3
01-30-2007, 03:04 PM
What performance parts do you still have?

front mount intercooler wich comes with the raised top and 2 fans pipes and all hardware.
ported 89 supercharger wich i did myself ans spining wheels sc power pully and shoter belt it about a 10% pulley i seen 15lbs of boost with it and with the big cooler.allso comes with ported inlet plenum,
i have other parts but i think of them right now because im at work and the car is at home so ill contact you later tonight

ZOOMBUGGY3
02-02-2007, 04:54 PM
ttt still ahve alot of parts guys. no resanable offers refused

95pearlbird
02-02-2007, 08:11 PM
Needing a stock passenger side corner light for a 89-93 SC/T-Bird in decent shape. Please PM me if you have one available, and price w/shipping by UPS (or mail) to 92240......Thanks!

PS- In your descriptions, makes it easier to know what you have if you say drivers or pass. side, rather than right or left. Depends on if you are standing in front, or sitting in car, which way you're looking at it....just a hint to make it a bit more clear...because people think both ways, Rt. or Lt., LOL!

ZOOMBUGGY3
02-02-2007, 08:31 PM
Needing a stock passenger side corner light for a 89-93 SC/T-Bird in decent shape. Please PM me if you have one available, and price w/shipping by UPS (or mail) to 92240......Thanks!

PS- In your descriptions, makes it easier to know what you have if you say drivers or pass. side, rather than right or left. Depends on if you are standing in front, or sitting in car, which way you're looking at it....just a hint to make it a bit more clear...because people think both ways, Rt. or Lt., LOL!

sorry i dont have a passenger side light