Parting Out 1989 SC Auto

edb2007

Just bought a 1989 Ford Thunderbird SC. It has a AUTO trans with 140,000 miles on the car. My friend sold it to me because he slid it into a telephone pole a couple days ago.

I will be pulling the motor for a transplant into a 1995 Mustang.
I will also be using some misc. electronic parts from the SC.

Everything else is up for grabs

ask for somthing and Ill give you a price.

The begining of next week I will have pictures of the car and what is damaged. Then I can take pictures of what you want to purchace and go from there.

CHEAP PARTS!

Just trying to make my money back!

the seats are full auto and i beleve thier grey. dont know about quality!

the interior is black and in mint condition.

when i pick the car up friday i will take some pictures for you both.

when i pick up the car on friday the first thing i will do is uninstall the seats and look for cigarette burns and wear. i will get back to you on friday or saturday!

But SRT has the call on that...

he mentioned the seats first,if he dosent want them thier yours!

But SRT has the call on that...

he mentioned the seats first,if he dosent want them thier yours!

It is nice to see that, some people go after the quick $ rather than to be fair, I do not need gray seats so it looks like they are up for grabs :D

now if they are black cloth..........dibs

sunroof or no? If so is the headliner still good?

no sunroof... sorry.... but the headliner might work.... it has a hole in it where he had his dvd player hooked up but it might be right where your sunroof would be anyways!

will check how far forward his dvd player was to the front and get back to you.

alright well you might need to walk me through finding it and what it connects too.

but if i dont need anyhting from it when i do my swap its yours..

when i get the motor out (hopefully this weekend) I will try and get the harness' for you and get a shipping quote

alright well you might need to walk me through finding it and what it connects too.

but if i dont need anyhting from it when i do my swap its yours..

when i get the motor out (hopefully this weekend) I will try and get the harness' for you and get a shipping quote

You need those if you want to control the sc motor, if you want the whole works to drop into a mustang, you need to have all of the engine harnesses and the ecu.

If you are doing a 5 speed swap with that motor, I have a 5 speed ecu.;)

Back