Car up for grabs

Broke Neck

Well figured I would throw it in here before I put in the forsale forums.

I have a 89 5 Speed Titanium SC for sale

Most have seen it out at Jenros.

I will be keeping the nitrous, and radar (unless extra cash is added). A few members can vouch for the car. Still running strong as ever.

I will let it go for $2100 FIRM to a local guy, but will be putting it for around $2500 for the rest of the board.

Also comes with an extra set of rims and tires.

Attachments

• side1.JPG
    side1.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 168
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 63
what size shot was it?
how many miles?

65 ... dry shot, with a tune to add extra fuel + timing. It hasnt been sprayed since I sold the Tweecer, right about that time I ran over the plastic nitrous line and broke it off at the airfilter .. so I just routed it up to the windshield and use it as a purge only to mess with people.

180K on the cluster, but its not the original cluster, and when John and Tony did my plugs over the summer (been done again since) they said the engine was a reman'd. So I couldnt tell you how many ACTUAL miles are on the car.

It does need sway bar end links because they tend to rattle a little. Other than that your more than welcome to come check it out for yourself.

still have good boost?and does it go into all the gears fine? I may have to check it out this weekend if you are around.

Has great boost, your more than welcome to check it out for yourself... and the gears all shift smoothly and perfectly, again more than welcome to check it out for yourself ... I wont be at Jenros tommorow though, too cold for me.

Back