Let there be light!!!

Well the good thing is that you found the so-cal forum. Right now there isn't much talk or anything, well actually most of the time there isn't really any talk.. :p But when and if we do have local events maybe you can make it.

Well I guess that depends on your defenition of "horribly far from the santa barbara area" I know that the last few race track meets have been in Fontana. There have been meets in San Diego, and in Bakersfield and Palmdale. On Feb. 10th Fontana will be open for 1/4 (there is post) and Porkchop and myself shoud be going up there, not sure who else might show up, but there is time to see...
:)

well Im welding and grinding some hp parts for the peeps and just finished making a % jackshaft pulley for my sc to go woth the 10% crank I have made in the past and hope to have the 5% blower one done too.

oh and figuring out the electric stuff on the 90 im working on and
all this while watching my grandchild I have custody of.

all the while i sit here boreed in san bernardino ca home of the homeless.

land of the most murders in so calif

well Im welding and grinding some hp parts for the peeps and just finished making a % jackshaft pulley for my sc to go woth the 10% crank I have made in the past and hope to have the 5% blower one done too.

oh and figuring out the electric stuff on the 90 im working on and
all this while watching my grandchild I have custody of.

all the while i sit here boreed in san bernardino ca home of the homeless.

land of the most murders in so calif

manny we need to bring back the good ole days and start a vigilante group, nothing says justice like people who take the law into their own hands, im pretty sure criminals will think twice about what they are about to commit if they see someone hanging from the neck ~~~ naked on a street light....

Manny we need to bring back the good ole days and start a vigilante group, nothing says justice like people who take the law into their own hands, I'm pretty sure criminals will think twice about what they are about to commit if they see someone hanging from the neck ~~~ naked on a street light....

hypothetically speaking of course. sccoa disclaimer..... yea-per thats a fact
notice how gangs and carnivorous animals always attack the weak and sick .

they almost never fight a fair fight they might loose.

Yes, it's true.

There is often talk about getting a race track in Bentura County. The last time we were supposed to have on started in Santa Paula and it fell through the cracks. It sounds like Tinknocker105 got his ride together and once I get the valve cover oil leaks fixed, perhaps we can get together and do some dyno pulls at this new place in Oxnard. We had anoither SC brother that used to caravan with us to the various meets from Newbury Park. Ah yes, the Beer Baron.
What's wrong with your ride? Are you having an issue with passing smog?

Do you have the stock cats? How many miles on your ride? I replaced my originals, when the time was right, with Ramdom Technology Hi-Flow Cats and had the downtubes customized for a smoother transition to the cats. Once the SC's get somewhat long in the tooth the O2 sensors need replcing. The new sensors will help throw some better numbers. Of course you probably already know this.
Good Luck.

yeah im considering just running no cats since it will be registered in minnesota now but i am still looking for the pros and cons of doing this.

Back