Feb. 10th Fontana

SuperCoupe007

Hey guys,
Just thought I would throw this in the air. The track will be open on Feb. 10th 2007. Who thinks they would go ?? spectator or race ???
I MIGHT go, gotta get the SC up and running. U know tranny issues :rolleyes:

1)SuperCoupe007 (Race) (If I can temp. fix tranny)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Hey Porkchop, Is you Bird ready for track ?? or u still in the break-in period???

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm feb 10th.

ive got some new stuff done to my sc and do need to try it out hmmm

feb 10th is a saturday if the weathers good who knows.

what time you gonna be there ?

I hear the lines are long to get in. to many racers and to little drag strips in so calif

Ill finaly show up! Ill be racing a 94 V6 Explorer!!! Trusha con la carrusha!!!:D LOL No Ill be there just as a spectator:D

Ill finaly show up! Ill be racing a 94 V6 Explorer!!! Trusha con la carrusha!!!:D LOL No Ill be there just as a spectator:D

Will you be taking your exlorer and parking it ??? or you gonna catch a ride ??? Just asking because unlike last time, I was hoping to race w/o all my tooools and junk in the trunk this time.. :p :p
P.S. Lets keep it clean and not take the "junk in the trunk" out of context.. :cool:

Well Im done trying to get a ride! Ill throw a few bags of cement in the back of the Explorer just so it can be a fare race against you guys!!!:D :D :D

Will you be taking your exlorer and parking it ??? or you gonna catch a ride ??? Just asking because unlike last time, I was hoping to race w/o all my tooools and junk in the trunk this time.. :p :p
P.S. Lets keep it clean and not take the "junk in the trunk" out of context.. :cool:

what ya gonna do wit all that junk all that junk in yo trunk,

I better stop before I get to your lovely lady lumps lol

I might go just to see P-chopps car run. I'm not running again 'til I do something new.

BTW you should post this over at TCCoA, someone else from there might show up.

hopefully i will bring my older skinnier cousin who weighs 135 to race the beast seeing how i weigh 320....that should make the time a lot better...

plus im getting my front strut tower bar, xcal2 custom ecu tuner, and 02 gt maf that same weekend. So if i get them in time I will go for sure.

320 !!!! drop the chalupa and step slowly away.

man im 6ft 4 and was 305 now 280 lbs we gots to meet at a all you can eat place and shut em down lol. I think ill show just to see whats up with the beast.

yea well im 6' 2" but still...

im down for the all you can eat >=)

HA !!! you must mean that ur 6' 2" from side to side ! :p J/K I didn't know u were that tall ? Well we might be able to get some food after the track, although I dont know of a place around there that is all u can eat.
:cool:

Back