possible 94sc car needs work........

x182dan

gauging interest on my car so heres the deal..........My car started its like as a factory 94sc automatic. I then blow the motor and decided to do a 5.0 swap so I had a motor built and bought all the swap parts. The only think left to figure out was the wiring which is totally baffling me. I just can't figure it out so I am thinking of possibly starting over with a different car. The car had the motor and tranny all bolted up and ready to go. Motor is a full built 331 stroker with forged pistons. Every bolt on for the 5.0 trickflow heads, cam, everything you could name. Tranny is a stock AOD with B&M shift kit and mild B&M torque convertor. Currently the car turns over but wiring problems prevent it from starting, if you are truely interested I will explain to you how close this car is to truely running. I would however like to keep the motor and/or tranny. Sell her as a roller possibly. The car would include the following:
-255lph walboro fuel pump(new just installed)
-373 newly rebuilt trac lok
-extra 331 open gear pumpkin
-full manifold back custom exhast for the 3.8(never had it matted to the 5.0 headers so its 3.8sc frienly)
-scott's custom flame gauge faces
-summit aluminum radiator(new just mounted)
-B&M tranny cooler(new just mounted)
-94sc stock engine wiring harness
-new starter
-(2)sets of 18in rims
-97 front end conversion
-new headlights and clear corners
-97 3inch cowl hood
-stock hood
-MINT gray leather seats
-two tone gray cloth/leather seats in good shape
-gauge panel for two gauges on the a-pillar
-shifter assembly for stock 94sc tranny and AOD tranny
-many other misc parts for sale

The body is in good shape with one minor dent in the rear 1/4 and very small one in the front 1/4. To make this car run with say a 3.8sc motor again it shouldn't take to much since all the wires are there. Let me know

Last edited:
parts

If you still have the driver side airbag cover I would take that, as well as the gauges and dual gauge pod for the pillar.

to the top looking for some sort of a reasonable offer for the car as a roller. I really don't want to have to part it out

just send it to shop and let them finish itttttttttttttttttt dont give up what youv spent so much time on mang'.

Swap?

Are you looking for another T bird to drop your engine in possibly a 5.0 bird? Thanks, Rob

I've decided I am keeping the car I'd be losing to much money to sell it for what I would get for it. Whoever left the message on my cell phone, sorry for not getting back to you but I'm keeping it and best of luck finding another sc

Back