Nitrous and HG questions

SRT-4

Quick run down, New longblock from SCP with stock HG's, later down the road I'm prob going to have a wet shot of N20. What Mods need/should be done to the engine to take a 50 or 75 shot. Since the HG's are new what kind of life should I expect from them with or without N20 :confused:

I ran a 65 shot with the usual mods (bigger injectors ect), stock internals......no HG problems. Make sure you get it tuned.

Nooooo, I ran a 65 shot, meaning I sprayed a 65 shot. I thought that was pretty self explanatory. If it blew up I would have said that and not "no HG problems"

and I can't explain how it feels. Do a search, lots of info on this topic.

http://www.sccoa.com/sccoo/Faq/nitrousoxide.htm

Thanks :eek: , I new it would be a matter of time before the "Search N00b" came out but thats cool

I mainly wanted to check and see if the stock HG's where ok for a lil more HP over stock....and if not who has the best HG's :cool:

Didn't mean do a search in a negative way, just that I am by no means an expert on the subject so other inputs will help you out.

My stock HG's in my 95 held up just fine.....but like I said earlier, a tune is a must.

Didn't mean do a search in a negative way, just that I am by no means an expert on the subject so other inputs will help you out.

My stock HG's in my 95 held up just fine.....but like I said earlier, a tune is a must.

No, I understood what u ment, I have a SCT chip

Curtis,

The head gaskets will be fine if you don't lean the motor out. I strongly suggest reading the article that Steve provided a link to. If you do everything suggested in the article, I don't think you will have any problems.

David

Curtis,

The head gaskets will be fine if you don't lean the motor out. I strongly suggest reading the article that Steve provided a link to. If you do everything suggested in the article, I don't think you will have any problems.

David

Hang on I'm reading......ok

Back