sho wing
kenne brown strut tower brace

gauging interest about how much its worth
very good condition

pictures to follow.....

clean carfax

is $4300 too much or to little?

Last edited:
its worth what you say its worth its your car, as for kbb value probably 33-3500 in excellent cond.
do post pics

95 sc

heyyyyyyy man put some pics on here ! what u think this is sccoa? lmaoooooooooooooo does the sound system come it the car? make sure "crash" stay wit u ..........dat boy bad luck. oh the car does look good and runs smooth........i'll give ya $2k and breakfast:D

it better be breakfast at tavern on the green le cirque and halley berry and angelina jolie better be our nude waitresses with a happy ending dessert

heyyyyyyy man put some pics on here ! what u think this is sccoa? lmaoooooooooooooo does the sound system come it the car? make sure "crash" stay wit u ..........dat boy bad luck. oh the car does look good and runs smooth........i'll give ya $2k and breakfast:D

kinda of a coincidence im only bad luck when me and chris take journeys to your house only LOL:eek:

yea ok tony...the system alone is worth 3g ha. its only 2 months old..but i will prob just leave the speakers in the car with no amps

Back