Highly Modded 1991 SC

1slosnake

1991 5 speed T-bird SC

108K original miles

6K on new engine which included new pistons, hellfire rings, fully balanced and blueprinted, new forged crank, new rods magnafluxed, shotpeened and polished, new timing chain, adjustor, 94 front cover, new mellings oil pump, water pump, new radiator, all hoses are brand new, all belts are brand new blower belts are premium Gates green stripe, clevite 77 bearings, ARP headstuds, MLS headgaskets, fully ported and polished heads featuring 1.92 ferra backcut and swirl polished intake valves, 1.60 ferra backcut swirl polished exhaust valves, both are stainless steel. Comp cams hardened push rods, comp cams beehive springs with spring pockets cut for proper installed height, good for .625 lift. Comp cams titanium retainers, locks, and spring cups. ARP rocker studs pedistals machined down, custom comp cams guide plates, crane cams 1.73 adjustable rocker arms. Custom camshaft with .570 lift and 224 in and 230 ex duration at .050 with a 114 lobe sep. custom lower intake manifold fully ported and matched to heads.

1 5/8s midlength stainless steel headers out a fully mandrel 2.5 dual exhaust into a magnaflow resonator out 3.5 mandrel bent center pipe out the back through a flowmaster super 40 with custom exhaust outlets ( exhaust alone I have over a grand into) Brand new 4K custom clutch by 13th street clutches good for 500+ rear wheel HP, new throw out bearing, clutch master, flywheel, new clutch slave and shifter. New 4K fully rebuilt and strengthened 5 speed trans built by tommies transmissions shifts great no grinds even when speed shifting. New trans mount and solid engine mounts. Car has seen only mobil 1 15W50w sythentic oil its whole life. New coil, DIS, new livewires from SCP, NGK iridium spark plugs, custom oil catch can for PCV system, brand new ford balancer and crank pulley, new rack and pinion, new tie rod ends, new upper control arms, auto ride system removed and replaced with new shocks all four corners and eibach springs, new front bushings and rear bushings from moog. new brakes all around.

New trac loc and ford racing 3.55 rear end gears. 15K front yoko tires size 245/50/16s, brand new toyo 245/50/16 rears proxie4 I think is the model they cost 340 for the pair good tires. New fuel tank with 255LPH new fuel pump and a t-rex inline pump as well. New fuel line, mallory reusable fuel filter, new fuel rail, new SCP billet FPR, new 60lb seimen injectors, new fuel system injector harness, SC unlimited 1.7 L AR blower set up with the billet blower and jackshaft pulleys making 22+ PSI of boost at 5000 feet above sea level. 85MM MP TB, MP raised top, MP 3.5 in intake with SCT 80mm MAF, custom dyno tuned SCT chip by Dave D and custom reusable air filter, custom made enclosed cold air box and cold air ram, Fully mandrel 2.5 inch intercooler piping with a custom same side front mount intercooler good for over 800 HP with less than .5 PSI drop fully polished unit fills the entire front. new silver with blue pearl paint job 5 coats of clear 3 with pearl 2 without. new stock rims no dings or off coloring look great. black interior in good condition, with new indash CD,MP3 player, aftermarket speakers in stock locations, aftermarket autometer 30PSI boost gauge custom fit in stock boost gauge location, Innovate wide band AFR gauge with data logging computer set up with gauge display indash ($480 for the gauge, computer, and wide band O2 sensor)

It has a custom tint inlaid thunderbird symbol across the back window. Not much on this car is not new or has over 10K on it so its in Good shape and can destroy modded lS1 cameros among other cars. Even still gets better than 26 MPG as well. Body also has been lightened by 370 pounds as well.

Bought the car at the beginning of the year, runs great just needs a little TLC in some other areas. I am going to sell it because I don't really need 2 cars that are ridiculously fast. Just want to get something a little more suttle (possibly another CSVT or a Ranger).

The bad:
Needs AC lines to get the AC operational
Drivers side bolster shows a little wear
No Floormats
Passenger side window won't go down
Drivers side auto chest belt doesn't work
No emergency brake
Driver side door lock doesn't work on the auto lock
Paint is in okay condition, few dents here and there. The back bumper is flaking because it got snagged by a tow truck cable and it flexed the bumper and caused the paint to flake, it happend when it was being pulled out of a storage unit (it got snowed in when I went to pick it up)
It has been painted twice before, That is why the door and jams are different colors

Just want to get it out in the open. The car is in GOOD condition, not perfect but with a little love it could get there. The valvetrain in the car is in great order though. No problems there. Looking to get $5500 for it, just trying to recoupe the money I got into it. If you are interested PM me and I will send you my phone number.

Here are some pics.
140829.jpg

140831.jpg

140832.jpg

140832.jpg

140834.jpg

140835.jpg

140836.jpg

140837.jpg

140838.jpg

140839.jpg

140840.jpg

Last edited:
Where about are you located?

I am located in Las Vegas, NV too. Sorry should have put that too. Unfortunetly I don't want to part the car out. Just want to sell it as is. I already have 1 car apart in the garage I don't need 2.

Last edited:
that cars worth the money i mean the ar kit alone costs 3000k dollars so the rest of the car would be worth 700 something? no way such a shame its not a 12 second mustang or id sell for 15 grand

what dyno numbers has this car pulled and or any track numbers.
wish i had some cash stashed.....nice setup.

Regardless of this car's history good or bad, the value of the hard parts alone is more than the asking price. This car is a goldmine for the right person.

Regardless of this car's history good or bad, the value of the hard parts alone is more than the asking price. This car is a goldmine for the right person.
Thank you I appreciate that. Regardless of the what the past is about chris, please guys lets just focus on the subject at hand. The car is for sale and stay on that track please.

my question is if you own the car now why did chris have this same car up for sale and supposidly sell on january 12th?????????

it says youve been a member here since may of 2006 but why do i smell something fishy
Holy crap what does it take to explain this. I BOUGHT THE CAR FROM CHRIS... Chris is located in UTAH, I bought the car and now it is located in LAS VEGAS, NV. I had a change of mind and am looking to get into something a little more subtle. That is why the car has been listed, NOT RELISTED.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me and I will give you my number, if you would like to discuss something further.

Can you post the VIN? Can a copy of the title be posted? :eek:

Sure the VIN is 1FAPP64ROMH119489. Title is in hand. If you run a carfax it will show that the title has changed hands.

$5000 cash will also be the new price. I do realize that there is alot of stuff that needs to be done, if I didn't have my Stang pulled apart in the garage I would work on it too. But I can't justify putting more money into the bird when the stang needs the pocket books attention. So that is the new adjustment to the price. The VIN has been posted and I am going to get a carfax on it so you can see the title change. So please lets just stay on topic with the sale.

Thanks,
Ross

Last edited:
All you need to do is look over Slo's old threads..Do a search and you will see that he is not Chris and has been around with SC's before this one

Tis all..cut him some slack

BUMP....

Some people may have missed my last post.

$5000 Cash takes it, I do realize there is some stuff that needs to be done to the car. That is why I am lowering the price.

Alright UPDATE TIME....

Well I am going to be picking up a car in California (pretty good deal, otherwise I would have waited for the SC to sell). So that puts me over my capacity for cars :D .....

So the SC has to go... If it doesn't go in a couple weeks I will probably just part it out. I DON'T want to, but will if thats what it takes. $4500 takes the car.

Also if anybody still has any doubts about me. Just go to either www.silverstatestangs.com (name: 1slosnake) or www.lvfbody.com (name: slostang) and ask about me. They all know who I am and can tell if you still have any doubts. If interested PM or just give me a call (702) 524-5779

Thanks,
Ross

Back