Coated Rotors

edb2007

where can I get cheap coated rotors.

Im hoping to get the better ones, but the 94-95 rotors will work.

whats the differences in all the rotors?
what ones can I adapt to my 1989 thunderbird eaton M90?

Not trying to hijack here but I scored a gtp supercharger yesterday and is it as simple as a simple change out or are there mods that have to done to make it work. I know they are both m90's and should work , I just want to make sure before I go digging. I also know to keep them in time so I am guess just mark the rotors before you pull them right?
I have access to 1 more gtp sc so if this goes well enough I may do another change out.
What gains are there by doing this? Is it just the closer tollerances and more boost or just reliability?
S

Not trying to hijack here but I scored a gtp supercharger yesterday and is it as simple as a simple change out or are there mods that have to done to make it work. I know they are both m90's and should work , I just want to make sure before I go digging. I also know to keep them in time so I am guess just mark the rotors before you pull them right?
I have access to 1 more gtp sc so if this goes well enough I may do another change out.
What gains are there by doing this? Is it just the closer tollerances and more boost or just reliability?
S

The entire rotor pack swaps over whitout changing anything except location of allignment dowels. Going from bare to coated rotors reduces case clearance and increases the boost. I gained about 1.5 pounds of boost both times I installed coated rotors. I was overdriving my blower 20-25%, so you might not see as much at lesser drive ratios.

David

PS: I have never actually used the GTP rotors, but I expect results would be the same.

where can I get cheap coated rotors.

Im hoping to get the better ones, but the 94-95 rotors will work.

whats the differences in all the rotors?
what ones can I adapt to my 1989 thunderbird eaton M90?

Hi Just Passing through!
We have them. They will be listed today or tomorrow.Under Superchargers Category.

www.spiningwheels-sc.com

Back