PDA

View Full Version : any body?

zbird1
02-07-2007, 01:10 AM
Looking to meet some members in the quad city area
let me know and we can get together and shoot the
breeze and see if we can get this snow to melt
I'm from Moline IL. just across the river from Davenport IA.
Just let me know.

Melon
02-07-2007, 03:22 PM
Not sure how far that makes you from Cedar Rapids - but the Prez lives in CR. In the spring and fall, there are Club Clash events head at Tri-State Raceway - plus other club meets at various times throughout the year in different parts of the state. Watch www.sccoia.org or here since Mike will post info about what's going on.

-Melon

forcfed93
02-08-2007, 10:21 AM
Welcome ... As Melon said I'm the Iowa Chapter Prez and the Prez of the Super Coupe Club of Iowa. I'm in Cedar Rapids so your about an hour away.

We have a lot stuff going on throughtout the year and the best place to stay informed is by visiting our website at www.sccoia.org but I also post in this forum and on the Upper Midwest Thundercats BBS too. (see link on our site)

During the winter months we spend a lot of time in my shop, but If you would like to get together sometime, I'd be glad to do it. I get to Moline a few time per year and I've been known to spend some time at Cordova Raceway. :D

We are always looking for Tbird and SC owners in the area and if you drop me and email I'll put you on the mailing list. forcfed93@juno.com