early model pulley on a 94-95 blower.

T-bird Tim

I want to install an early model pulley on a 94-95 blower. Any idea what if any performance would be gained out of this? Is it even worth it to swap or just buy a 10%? I already have the early model pulley just wandering if it's worth the time it takes to do the swap. Thanks

I did it, I heard it was only good for about 1 pound of boost. Doubt its noticeable. But than again my Shiite stil aint runnin. Its like a 3% change. I keep buying parts that dont make it run.

Its a little over 4% with the Early style pulley. So I would assume that a 10% pulley is probably more like 14% on a 94/95 supercharger.

- Dan

i removed a 10% pulley that came on one of my '94's and put on a '89 pulley. i noticed a little less pull down low but better pull up top. i think with a stock i/c you're better off going with the early pulley (3%) because you'll heat soak the i/c quick with the 10%.

Tim, I ran a stock early style pulley on my 95 for a while, I was pleased with the performance. It certainly made enough boost, for a mild combo. And the price was right too!! LOL

cheers
Ed N.

Back