fuel issues again

ZRS90sc

hey guys, i still have a bucking problem under load about 3/4, i have NEW! taylor plug wires and new app764 plugs, new FPR fairly new 190lph fuel pump, my fuel pressure at idle is 30 and when i romp on the throttle and under the misfire/bucking the gauge reads 46lbs and stays steady, doesnt jump everywhere, I'm goin crazy now that i've got past all the inexpensive little things to replace to resolve this, could i be having injector problems? I pulled codes a while ago and didnt get any. please help

hey guys, i still have a bucking problem under load about 3/4, i have NEW! taylor plug wires and new app764 plugs, new FPR fairly new 190lph fuel pump, my fuel pressure at idle is 30 and when i romp on the throttle and under the misfire/bucking the gauge reads 46lbs and stays steady, doesnt jump everywhere, I'm goin crazy now that i've got past all the inexpensive little things to replace to resolve this, could i be having injector problems? I pulled codes a while ago and didnt get any. please help

Starting to sound like DIS failure. Get it tested at a parts store or if you have a spare, then swap it out.

Back