Teflon Supercharger Top Gasket

Ddubb

<center>

gasket2.jpg

gasket1.jpg

</center>

I made a Teflon Gasket for the Supercharger Top, which can be used in addition to the IC Teflon gasket sets alot of us already have. It is cut out to fit the shape of the mounting flanges between the Supercharger and Top and has been tested with no leaks. It can be reused like the other gaskets if necessary.

Also available :

Throttle Body gasket
IAC gasket
Supercharger Inlet ( 94/95 or 89-93 available, please specify which one you need )
Intercooler ( set of 4 for upper and lower pipes )
Intake Manifold to plenum
5 Speed shifter housing

Gaskets are $4.00 each.

- Dan

Last edited:
its on my car...

works great. good vaccum 18 in drive, same with RTV. making 14 psi with 5% pulley....

i picked one of these up with my fast freddie top they work without leaks and prevent cleaning off the old rtv each time you pull it off

I'll take one also!

How much shipped to Finland?

If it's too pricey you can ship it to Florida....;)

Sami

Gerry / Payment Recieved, will ship Monday

Nettles and Sampo / You have a PM

- Dan

Nanatothesixth / you have a PM

zbird1 / payment recieved

The first ones will go out Monday.

I also recieved a request to make a gasket for the Supercharger Inlet. So I will be making one of these also ( for the 1994 square style ) .. I can make more of these, and also make one for the 89-93 oval Inlet. I figured the Top is removed more often than anything else.
My other thought was to make a gasket for the Throttle body. Id like to see something for the Thermostat outlet housing, but Im not sure how this one will hold up, so I will need to do some testing first.
If there is anything else you guys might be looking for let me know and I'll see what I can do.

- Dan

The first gaskets went out today in the mail for those who payed by Paypal this weekend. So they should be there in the next couple days.

Sampo - I dont know how long it will take for yours to get to you, whats the typical time on something like that ?

- Dan

When you get some of these made I will paypal you ok!
Thanks, Tom

Tom,

Im already setup for the Inlet ( 94/95 ) .. that will be done in the next couple days since I already have one on order.

I can make the Throttle body gasket also and be done by the end of this week. Did you need that to be a Stock size Throttle body ?? Thats about all I can make at the moment since thats what I have to use as a template.

- Dan

Ok Cool!

Oh yeah, I just need 1 of the IC gasket with the holes b/c I lost one and if you can give me a total on the TB, Inlet, and IC Gasket that would be great!
Thanks!
Tom

The first gaskets went out today in the mail for those who payed by Paypal this weekend. So they should be there in the next couple days.

Sampo - I dont know how long it will take for yours to get to you, whats the typical time on something like that ?

- Dan

What address did you send the gasket?

To Florida or Finland?

Back