1989 Red SC For Sale

obgod3

Well I thought this was going to be a cool project for me and the kid. Anyway I have to sell this now because I have no room and I just dont need it, either this stays or my Dad's 73' 240Z goes (he passed on in 05) so I really want to keep the Z.

The SC is in fine shape with the exception of needing a new front bumper cover, no damage underneath, just a little snow storm issue. I have 6K into this car. In the last month this is what we have done:

- New high pressure hoses for the PWR Steering
- Radiator had a leak(s) along with a cracked overflow bottle, replaced both
- Tranny lines are replaced
- Water pump replaced, along with any seals
- checked everything when it was apart and replaced anything that was so so
- Seals for the IC tubes are replaced, work great, teflon
- crank sensor replaced
- Cam sensor replaced
- Throttle sensor replaced
- Keyless entry and remote start Installed

It has an AOD, Stock stereo, clean interior, runs really well now, new tires, good paint, 76K miles (original), clean car fax, clean title.

I like the car but wont use it often enough. I am not in need of the cash so Ill wait to get a fair offer and again it is a sweet ride but you gotta fix the bumper cover. in regards to the front bumper cover it is taped up with red duct tape, most folks dont notice until they are within a few feet of it, but it is in need of repair the main damage if the rigth corner, but it has cracks towards the bottom middle. I dont think it can be repaired so probably a replacement.

Any questions ask away. Best offer takes it and I am not being arrogant but I wont give it away either.

Thanks to everyone on this site for helping me and it is a really great site.

111277660-M.jpg

111277689-M.jpg

111383346-M.jpg

111383333-M.jpg

Last edited:
I would like to get $4000 for the car, other than the bumper it is pretty nice, ILl post or send you a pic of the damage also. But I will consider reasonable offers.

Back