Need cd player compatible tape deck/radio for 89 Bird

the89bird

I am looking for a good working tape deck/radio to use with my cd player in my 89 Thunderbird. PM me price and shipping to 99218, Spokane, Wa.

any radio will work .... bestbuy or car-part.com or circuit city or autozone or any store that sells electronics

I think he is looking for the factory one. I'm not sure that any radio from BestBuy will integrate with the factory single CD in dash player. I would try to contact Paul Protos about getting a refurb one from him. IF you have one to send to him he will go through it and refurb it and make it better than new. I set mine off to him on Monday. I actually sent him 2 JBL radios that I had and told him to decide which was the better candidate for repair, and told him to keep the other one for his parts reserve. I also sent him my CD player to refurb. Hs name on the forums here is TwoTimeSC. E-mail contact below:

polyscroll@hotmail.com

Here is a link to some info on the 35th registry page. The prices on there have cahnged though. Contact him directly with what you need.

http://www.35thatr.org/Radio/JBLRepair.htm

Back