taking offers on 95 SC leather seats

Cobrarthunder

Selling my leather fronts, grey. have 75K of use. came out of rearended car with 60K 4 years ago. I have owned sine I removed them. They have been inside, summer only, and conditioned 4-5 times a year. Anyone that has seen the seats in person will tell you they are a great buy. I dont know what these are worth, but I have an idea of what I want to get for them. PM me with serios offers. Will meet 75 mile radius of dayton ohio. thanks Guys, Chris

Hey Bro..

How much you looking to get? This is Tony in Cleveland.Im looking for a set to recover for my new interior>Thanx Tony

Just updating..

My car has been in the body shop since First of January,Its getting a complete new paint job.They took it all the way down to base coat,Shaved door handles,side moldings,antenna,and trunk lock.Also Xenon side and rear GFX.New wing.and 4 Color custom paint,all metalic's with pearl clear coat.Then my interior guy from 4 Years ago heard about it and wants in.It already has a full length center console with buckets in rear and front,2 tone grey leather and Midnight blue suede.Now he wants to go with a matching color scheme of the outside on seats and door panels with the car name (1 BAD T and T-bird wings) embroidered in it.So if Im redoing seats,I want to upgrade to the 95 style SC seats in front.He has a cool Idea opn a new styl head rest( cant reveal it yet) The material is leather that feels like suede but looks like a metalic shinein the sun light.He is also going to recover the steering wheel,After I try a New Idea of modifying it.So I hope that answer's your question.Will post pic's when done in April or Early May.Later Tony

My car has been in the body shop since First of January,Its getting a complete new paint job.They took it all the way down to base coat,Shaved door handles,side moldings,antenna,and trunk lock.Also Xenon side and rear GFX.New wing.and 4 Color custom paint,all metalic's with pearl clear coat.Then my interior guy from 4 Years ago heard about it and wants in.It already has a full length center console with buckets in rear and front,2 tone grey leather and Midnight blue suede.Now he wants to go with a matching color scheme of the outside on seats and door panels with the car name (1 BAD T and T-bird wings) embroidered in it.So if Im redoing seats,I want to upgrade to the 95 style SC seats in front.He has a cool Idea opn a new styl head rest( cant reveal it yet) The material is leather that feels like suede but looks like a metalic shinein the sun light.He is also going to recover the steering wheel,After I try a New Idea of modifying it.So I hope that answer's your question.Will post pic's when done in April or Early May.Later Tony

Sounds like an awesome car, and I'd love to see pics when its done, but I was actually asking Cobrarthunder about the seats. I've seen his car, and the seats, so I'm wondering what he's going to put in that will be any better than the SC seats.

Ohhhh, i think these will look right at home.

img2725at9.jpg

Back