PDA

View Full Version : Out In Speonk

Miller
02-16-2007, 01:13 AM
hey I have been doing some work out in Speonk, and around the corner from where im working, theres a nice lookin SC... i think its black, an early model..... anybody know who it is ?

fasttbird12
02-16-2007, 09:11 PM
where in speonk and what are you doin thats where i live eastport / speonk

Ira R.
02-16-2007, 11:23 PM
hey I have been doing some work out in Speonk, and around the corner from where im working, theres a nice lookin SC... i think its black, an early model..... anybody know who it is ?

Looks like you found one of Jason's cars. Last I looked he has a yard full of them :eek:

Ira

Miller
02-17-2007, 01:02 AM
noooooooooo it wasnt jasons, Iv been there befor.. if i remember right you live around head of the neck or soemthing like that right ? by the big deer head in the field.. ?

this was if your on montaulk hwy, and you go under the 2nd bridge and you see the welcome to speonk sign, theres a fork in the road.. if you go right, thats the block... i was workin on i belive Cherry lane ? or something alone those lines.. theres a row of pine trees seperating the lanes of traffic with big pillars at the end of the block... I was installing AC/Heat at a house down there.....

fasttbird12
02-18-2007, 04:25 PM
yeah the seccond house on south country road the guy who lives there owns a black one ive seen him around

Miller
02-18-2007, 10:57 PM
hey jay you ever fix them bugs with your car you said you had ? and did you ever make it back to the track last season ? I never got there, wondering if you ever got past the 13.9's

fasttbird12
02-19-2007, 01:39 PM
yeah got all the bugs worked out of it i drive it every day. i havent had it to the track since it was finished but im sure its in the low 13's now i changed the rear and have an art car extreme with a 10 inch converter and 2400 stall

Miller
02-20-2007, 12:58 AM
o0o0o nice.. i had just changed to a 3.55 TL insted of my peg leg.. biiig difference as far as traction, bumped RPMs up a little bit.... but at the time i was driving it every day, thus my choice for 3.55's.... now i drive it maybe 1 a week if im lucky, So im going to switch them out for 4.10's..... Im hoping maybe somebody has some 4.10's and wants to maybe trade, or i'll sell these and try n find somebody with one on the cheap........ with the 4.10's MT ET DR's and my 2400 stall, funnnnnnnn