sc performance parts in new england for sale

ZOOMBUGGY3

whats up guys im parting out my sc i have some ported manifold, true dual exhaust only a few months old still looks new, ported supercharger with 10% pulley, a good short block freshly rebuilt,and many other parts for sale contact me for details no resanable offers will be refused.

Hi, what can you tell me about the short block?

Doug

well i had bought a good runing motor from the junk yard about 1 year ago so i can rebuild and drop in the sc. so i torn it apart and as i did that i noticed a remanufature tag on it, and then i noticed that it was bored .030" over on the pistons and cut.010" on the crank so i had it checked and through in some new clivette main and rod bearings and some speed pro piston rings, new frezze plugs, honed out the cylinder walls. and through it back together. it has a good oil pan on it i had a high lift cam in it but i had removed it because i sold it because i started parting out my car. but i do have a stock cam that i can throw in it if you want. the oil pump has been rebuild with new gears and spring.i have all the roller lifters and hold downs for it as well as the push rods and rockers and a set of stock heads.timing chain and cover.pretty much everything to put it back together.

give me your email address so i can send you pic's of the short block

Attachments

• DSCN0732.JPG
    DSCN0732.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 190
hi how much 4 the supercharger?

the ported supercharger has been sold earlier today on ebay i had it up for auction. but i do have another one it is either stock or ported i would have to check. if your looking for a ported one i can ported if you want to. let me know

just thought i would post a pic of the dual exhaust that i want to sell local.
its true dual 2 1/2" with a h-pipe and magnaflow converters.this is for sc's with a newer style gas tank if you dont have a newer gastank in your sc i can allso sell the one in my 89 sc that i upgraded to in order to use this exhaust. this is hand made by me at the shop that i work at.

Attachments

• DSCN0791.JPG
    DSCN0791.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 205
Hi,do u still have ex sys and if so is it stainless? and price.thanks Al

yes i do have the exhaust system i want $300 for it. and it is not stainless. i allso have the newer style gas tank to go with it for a extra $50.

all i have left is rear bumper with exhaust cut outs. passenger side front fender. front headlight support panel.a rebuilt m5r2 transmission. a rebuilt rear pumkin with 3.27 gears new posi clutches and bearings.radiator fan,all the computers for the sc, ignition control modules, coil packs, shock actuators,and other misc. stuff.

was wondering

Hi I was wondering if you are selling all the performance items listed on your car or not. looking for 76mm maf, 75mmtb, underdrives, anything really. thanks. feel free to email me if so at mymikeyyoung@yahoo.com

Back