trunk

Yup, they sure will. Just make sure you change out the lock cylinder.. Also you may have to run wiring to get the led panel to light up. You will have to change out the corner lights also so it will look right.

S

Thanks shadow wasn't sure if the body's the same width. found a deck with a spoiler been looking a long time $40.00 hard animal to find here in oregon thanks man Ted

Yup, they sure will. Just make sure you change out the lock cylinder.. Also you may have to run wiring to get the led panel to light up. You will have to change out the corner lights also so it will look right.

S

How do you get the lock cylinder out? I replaced my deck lid and don't have the key for the new one. I also want to change it out because the lock cylinder that came with it sticks and didn't work correctly with the original key anyway.

Look above the license plate between the license plate lights there is a riveted in rectangular pieceof metal. This is the lock cylinder retainer, drill out the pop rivet ans pry down the retainer till the lock cylinder loosens up,pull out lock cylinder. To reinstall reverse this procedure and use a small pop rivet to secure the retainer. A walk in the park.:D

Look above the license plate between the license plate lights there is a riveted in rectangular pieceof metal. This is the lock cylinder retainer, drill out the pop rivet ans pry down the retainer till the lock cylinder loosens up,pull out lock cylinder. To reinstall reverse this procedure and use a small pop rivet to secure the retainer. A walk in the park.:D

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Back