Going to Ohio

Greg Coleman

Just bought some nice grey leather front seats for the cougar from Chris Keggan out of his 97 t-bird,the one that is featured in the ford builder magazine that Ed showed us at the Christmas dinner.Verry nice.While I'm down there I'm going to pass by Dave Dalk's place and pick up a few things for Nickey's car.I may go down this comming weekend or when ever it is good for Chris and he can get the seats out of his car.Chris has agreed to drive up to dave's place wich should save me about 4 and a half to 5 hours each way and I will pay his gas and food to do so.So now all I need are some decent rear grey leather seats to match for the cougar.If anyone knows where to get them please let me know.:D :D

be careful driving down there - as the stretch from Buffalo to Erie ( and beyond) can be pretty treacherous winter weather-wise !!! ( i know from experience)

while you are down there why not look into getting some rims ? ... kind of like what payton did - ask him about it !!!

cheers,
Vytas

I forgot about the weather and I was going to take the marquis but if there is any chance of bad weather then I should take the truck for the 4x4 and gas reasons, wich I might add was a total blast to play with and do some 4 wheel drifting in that snow storm! I'm convinced that truck would go through a foot and a half of snow like a hot knife through butter.Anyhow getting back on topic if I have to pay duty on anything let me know.What do you want me to get for ya Payton? I have to get the seats and a pre tunned chip from Dave and a couple other little items myself.I wont know if I'm going this comming weekend until thursday night when I phone Chris and he lets me know wheather he got the seats out yet.I think I will come out wenesday night so I can talk to you then actually.:D And thank you sir from Ohio!

Last edited:
Good score, Greg. I saw his car at the Shootout, those seats are in very good condition.

cheers
Ed N.

Thanks Ed,I finnally saw somthing and got on it before somone else did.I dont usually have that luck and the fact that I've been looking for good grey leather seats for the cougar for years.All I need now are a decent set for the rear.Chris wants $300.00 US for those seats so I figure I did good on them! Well tis the year to do something with all my vehicles as I'm giving up 2 ball teams this year so I can fix my cougar finally and get Nickeys car running good,maybe some rims and tires for both cars and I'm either going to get a new harley davidson f-150 or the lariot by may since my truck goes back,and I have scraped my olds and gotten the grand marquis so now we have 4 good vehicles.

Back