hows my ride?

supraslow

just wondering but ya new sc owner here the ride control im thinkin it dont workits a very stif ride at all times lol all bumps feel like im gona die well any that i dont get a chance to avoid but anyway is there any way to test it out:confused:

just wondering but ya new sc owner here the ride control im thinkin it dont workits a very stif ride at all times lol all bumps feel like im gona die well any that i dont get a chance to avoid but anyway is there any way to test it out:confused:

thats one long a** sentence there bro:)

Yea just get up too 100mph, let the wheel go and if ya crash it dont work;)

hey my car has the same problem I dont understand what your solution means but if you would be so nice to come to my house get in the car with me and show me first hand your solution to my problem i would really appreciate it because.......huff huff sorry had to breathe but anyways I trust your judgement:D :D

ok if ya wanna see if they work just unplug the ride control in the trunk...

Hinding behind the plastic brackett in the trunks with the abs and amp;) hope that helps then just get one from a junk yard and plug er in... and if that dont work then just change the accualtors there located well 2 of them under the hood under thoughs round plastic covers, and other 2 are in the trunk under the carpet Take car man and welcome

Dude,
If you want more help from people, start making your threads easier to read. When I try to read a post like yours, i just give up after a few words. Causetheyallstarttoruntogetherwithoutknowingwhereonesentenaceendsandonestarts.

Your firm ride light in your instrument cluster should flash on and off quickly if there is a problem anywhere. You should be able to hear the actuators engage on the four shocks if they're working. That's the easiest way to tell if there is a problem. Some problems may not show from these checks however.

ok well my spelling and gramer sux i know that.
but the lights on the dash dont come on at all
i cant hear anythin when i hit the switch

You might want to try lifting one of the actuator caps under the hood and have someone else turn your firm ride switch on and off.If the actuators turn it works if not somethings wrong.

Jay

i had my friend turn the key and nothing happined with the actuators. i still have never seen any light for it on the dash, what could i do?

Hmmm...no light? There is a switch for the firm ride on the center console, right? When you flip that switch, the light should come on and stay on. When the switch is not flipped, it's in automatic mode, where it will automatically engage the firm ride during speed in excess of 90mph, during hard acceleration, during hard braking, and during hard cornering. If it simply NEVER comes on, I'd check if there's a ride control module in the trunk. It's located on the tray beneath the rear deck. Depending on your year and options, it may be in different locations, I can't ever keep it straight...but I think it's in the middle. Good luck!

ok well i found a plug on the tray im not sure if its from the abs or the ride control but its not pluged into anything.
its between the 2 im not sure but that probably has something to do with ither my brake problems or my ride control problems lol

i think i figured it out!
im missing a relay in the arc ..
could some one please let me know the numbers on the ralys on the tray for it
i cant get a new one unless i have a refrence #

please help

Back