PDA

View Full Version : New Compitition Announced for Club Clash

forcfed93
02-19-2007, 05:41 PM
It as just been confirmed that we will be able to have a new area of competition at our Club Clash events this season. Bill Cassil at Tri-State Raceway has given us permission to do a Burn-Out Contest in conjunction with our event.

The Burnout Contest will be held at the end of the race day after the final round has been completed.

At this time we are looking for a sponsor, and when one has been secured we will be able to announce a prize and / or award for the winner.

Burnout Contest details are in the works, and we invite your comments as to how the contest will be conducted. The only thing "set in stone" is that it must be held in the burnout area at the track.

Melon
02-19-2007, 07:43 PM
That's sweet :D Even better reason for me to trailer my car :D Break it while doing a sweet burnout haha

-Melon

Thomas
03-05-2007, 09:17 PM
so you're telling me that guy wont yell at me anymore? I'M IN! haha.

Mike, I've got a few ideas drawn up for your project we talked about, do you want me to e-mail you the pics or what. Let me know.

-Thomas

forcfed93
03-05-2007, 11:20 PM
I've got a few ideas drawn up for your project we talked about, do you want me to e-mail you the pics or what. Let me know.

-ThomasYa, just email them to me. That will be fine.

tydlwavs
04-02-2007, 10:19 PM
I can't make the clash. I have another item planned for that weekend. I wanted to get out there this year.

forcfed93
04-02-2007, 11:05 PM
Bummer you cant make it .... you will be missing a great time!!!!

NickT'sGTP
06-02-2007, 02:11 PM
I forgot all about the burnout competition. Is there any reason why we didn't do this? I was looking forward to it. Most of the Grand Prix people wanted to leave right away, so I was kind of disappointed. :(

forcfed93
06-02-2007, 05:22 PM
Is there any reason why we didn't do this? I was looking forward to it. Most of the Grand Prix people wanted to leave right away, so I was kind of disappointed. :(

No, No reason. No one really said anything when I mentioned it so I just let it drop.

I think we should try to make it a bigger deal this fall so we can get some people interested in it.