???????????????

we're all around. It's just been over the last couple of years things have gone semi-dormant.

If anyone needs a hand, I am sure we have members that would help.

well im a new sc owner, and honestly i have only a few scers around me. ide like to have a meet some time soon. i live in the new bedford mass area so if anyone would want to let me know

We are a little scattered throughout the area which sucks....

Hell, even the guys that are in RI , I never get together with. I used to hang with a guy named Jeff several years back, but I have never heard from him since, nor do I know if he even still owns an SC.

We try to organize some meets here and there...I say we, but I very rarely get to go unfortunately.

DO you have issues with your car?

I think for the most part, because this area is slightly dead, we all hang out on the regular forums. Once it warms up, you'll see more activity.

Don't forget, we have friend over at the TCCOA too. There are a bunch of Mass. guys there.

V8Supercoupe,

I've owned an SC since '96 and didn't find this forum until '02. I was extremely frustrated because I couldn't find a knowledgeable mechanic to work on my SC. Every time I would have a problem, I'd take it to a mechanic and they couldn't find or fix the problem but still charge me an arm and a leg. Then life got in the way and my SC has been sitting since '02.

I'm now at the point where I can continue my fascination with the SC and am looking to purchase a second SC.

Anyway, I live in Billerica, MA have lots of friends in RI and would be happy to get together with other SC owners in the area. I've communicated briefly with Fastsc92 and I see there is someone caller Supraslow on here from my home area of New Bedford.

I'll keep you posted on how my search goes for a second SC. I'm actually looking at one tomorrow that sounds promising.

What is TCCOA and who is your friend there?

Paul

I think we all kind of lurk around but don't get together nearly enough.

We definately need to do something when the weather turns nice.

ha ha v8sc thats a question to ask lol that i have problems with my car. about a month ago i got it at a junkyard for $500. it was in a front collision no fender lights or hood on the car h. it had been there for maybe a week when i picked it up.ha ha i couldnt let it get crushed or raped for parts so i grabbed it. found a sc of the came color in a nother junk yard striped .. but the body was there. ha ha same color so put it all together got it running and now im driving it. but needless to say lots of problems. still workin it all out and about to start tunning it and getting power.

brakes are a little off but finaly got them working.

windows are off track

ride control is stuck on firm

and a few more other small things but all together im less then a grand into the car.

its a 90 silver 5-speed with 84k mi lol real mileage... not a bad deal ide say:rolleyes:

Hey Brian, how's it hanging man?

Got my, "NEW" motor going in soon. It should be pretty good. We're trying to build a high revver this time.

The TCCOA is basically another Tbird site, but it caters to every kind of bird.

www.tccoa.com

I have a mechanic down my way that could put together a 800hp lawnmower if you guys wanted one.
If any of you have any problems and can get it RI, he can fix it. This guy is a score.

Yes, I am sure when it warms we'll get our ~~~~~ together.

Well, I'll be honest, he isn't cheap. I can only say that he is pretty damn good at what he does and is willing to do anything. He does tons of custom turbo kits, Superchargers in his sleep, you name it, he's done it.

The reason I go to him....and believe me, there were times I wondered why I did, he does things right and doesn't cut corners. I think that is the reason he's a little more. He takes his time to do things right. They're not the kind of people to go fast and have something not last down the road. I could ask and get a general ballpark. I talk to them almost everyday. If I were to venture a guess, I would have to say it would be around a 1k somewhere.....

Maybe more, maybe less.
Here's some info:
401-826-4400 - Wendy

www.SD-concepts.com

They're good people and it's a small shop. (which I prefer)

Skip...you've had more "new" motors than anybody I've ever met.

I haven't heard from Jeff in a bunch of years, does he still have his car??

God only knows what's going on with Jeff.

BTW, this is only my second NEW motor. This one should have it 2x's over the first motor.

I'm a little concerned about the head flow....but we'll see. It basically could be in next week, but I am holding it up with tranny problems, a battery relocation and an alky install. I just want to make sure the install is smooth.

has anyone atempted to turn a v6 sc to a 5.0 mustang motor...im thinkin about makeing the conversion just wanted to know if its possible

Back