Anybody ordered engine from here?

f150fella

Well I figured since I'm gonna be working on a budget, trying to find a SC with a blown motor might be the best way to go and order an engine through Precision Engine Rebuilders. I just bought a HO 5.4 for my f150 that I'm gonna throw in when it warms up around here. But I was curious if anybody has ordered from here www.precisionengine.com they have a 4.2 stroker for 2k and a stock for 1800. lol on this note anybody got a 94-95 5spd with a blown engine they wanna sell?:D :D also who has replaced their engine and how hard is it compared to say a f150 engine replacement.

Never heard of them...but i wonder what compression that 4.2 is. Also i wonder what they did to gain 60hp on the 5.4 but not any trq. Last sohc 5.4 made 260hp350ft-lbs stock...not a bad price on either though i guess.

Warning!

Dont do it these guys are crazy! I heard once that they steal your car, take your family hostage, shoot officers of the law, and then in response you get tear gassed in your own home, and then shot in a tragic friendly fire accident with said officers of the law.

They still send the engine to you in like 2 or 3 weeks

Youre dead by then so what does it matter.

:rolleyes:

Back