For Sale: 1990 Red T-Bird Super Coupe

bub

1990 Red T-bird SuperCoupe
Automatic Transmission
130,000 Miles
Good to Excellent Condition - Garaged for Life of Car (Dash is in very good shape - no cracks)
A/C Blows Cold
Good Tread on Tires
Red Exterior (some minor black rub strip peeling)(NO RUST)
Black Cloth Interior (some minor wear on floormats)(NON-SMOKER)
Everything is functional (PW, PB, Cruise, Seat Belt Latches, etc.)
Very Well Maintained, One Owner Car Since New (Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil Used for Life of Car)

$3,750 obo

Location - Overland Park, KS (Kansas City Area)

Pictures Available Upon Request

Last edited:
did you join the site just to sell your car? :confused:

Yes, pretty much.

I know that selling to someone who understands and appreciates the SC helps.

My father owned this car since new, but recently just traded for a new 2007 Impala SS during the GM 0% deal.

The T-bird is now at our local hometown dealership in Belleville, KS; however, I have an option to buy it back for what dad traded it for from the dealership (family friends), but unfortunately I don't have any pics right now.

If someone is interested. I can put you into direct contact with the dealership (Jim Melton @ Melton Motor Co - small town Chevy dealership), &/or have Jim or his son Jimmy take some pics.

Last I knew it was still there and unsold from last week's trade.

-CKB

Last edited:
~"Just wondering"

I have an option to buy it back for what dad traded it for from the dealership (family friends), Last I knew it was still there and unsold from last week's trade.-CKB
:confused: ~"Ballpark figure on what the Dealer thinks these cars are worth?"
While looking at a new Mustang GT, the conversation went something like: "YOU WANNA trade in that beautiful SuperCoupe you got, I'll give you $3,500 for it!!!" - WOW!! - Then in a whisper he said "Tell ya what, you buy the Mustang with NO trade-in, and I'll knock $3,000 off the price!"
Needless to say, I burned rubber getting out of there! :eek: :mad:

:confused: ~"Ballpark figure on what the Dealer thinks these cars are worth?"
Dealers think they're worth the amount it takes to get you to trade in for a new something. ;) So, your experience was normal. Don't hold it against the dealer, they're in the new car business.

Back