Parts in NC

98blueoval

I am parting out a 89 SC..Im keeping the motor/trans for my other SC.Is a few other parts missing but the majority is available..car is white with black cloth int.,was automatic.prefer pick up of the parts,just havent got time right now to deal with shipping,sorry..just to list a price $5 and up..seats are in real good condition,cluster dont show but 12,000 miles:eek: brakes worked..need this stuff to go..let me know what you need and ill get it off and come get it!!

I knew this would happen. :rolleyes: ;)

LOL I kinda figured it to...I have a offer of 250 for it so far after i get the motor/trans out..hoping to have that all done by next weekend ..would rather part it out as i could get more from it..but i do need it gone soon

You know I have a spare motor and trans just waiting for a good straight body to go in......

I would like to take a look at it.......

PM me with directions......

I would like to take a look at it this weekend.....

You know I have a spare motor and trans just waiting for a good straight body to go in......

I would like to take a look at it.......

PM me with directions......

I would like to take a look at it this weekend.....

crap,i forgot to mention i have no title for the car''if your still interested shoot me a pm for a addy to mapquest or give me a call..i have a few things to do this weekend away from the house but here most the weekend..can make arrangements on a time ..336-225-5223

Paul

here is a few picts of the front seats..one shows the only bad place in them,bottom edge of drivers bolster..the back seat is also in great shape.$100 for the front..$150 for the front/rear..great price!! come get them!!:)
100_0283Small.jpg

100_0281Small.jpg

100_0282Small.jpg

carpet is also in great shape,pretty sure the console is in the trunk,ABS parts,body parts,good rear for those with 5spd cars want to upgrade their gear.alot of good parts!! planning to have the car gone next weekend or sometime the following week so let me know what you want,its gotta go need the space!!..can get picts if anyone is interested in something.

Paul, that looks a lot like mine. :cool: Do you think the bumper lettering will come off without messing the letters up?

i need the rear seat bottom portion, and the driver side seat switch panel with bolster and lumbar controls, and both door cups, provided they are black. where in nc are you? i can probably locate a buddy to pick up the rear seat and ship it to me. pics? how much for my request to 77489? thanks.

i need the rear seat bottom portion, and the driver side seat switch panel with bolster and lumbar controls, and both door cups, provided they are black. where in nc are you? i can probably locate a buddy to pick up the rear seat and ship it to me. pics? how much for my request to 77489? thanks.

i rather not take parts off the seats,rather sell them as a whole.will take $150 for both front and rear seats..In great condition..buy the seats and will throw in the door cups..Located in Lexington NC..They are picts of the front seats in post #8

**AGAIN PEOPLE..I dont have time right now to deal with shipping** I was hoping to have the motor/trans out by this weekend and ready to get the car gone,:( but havent even had time to get started on it

Last edited:
Back