PDA

View Full Version : Daytona Spring Car Show & Swap Meet March 24th

SuperChicken89
02-26-2007, 01:05 PM
Who is interested in attending this show? I'm planning to attend on Saturday March 24th. Anyone else? I'll be bringing the SC unless no one else will be attending with theirs. Otherwise I'll take the Cougar.

Link to registration form: http://www.daytonabeachcarshows.com/sform.html

Bryan

SuperChicken89
02-28-2007, 06:04 PM
Wow! 18 views and no one else is interested. I sent in my entry form today.... guess I'll be taking the Cougar if it is ready.

Bryan

Flip
02-28-2007, 06:10 PM
Well since itís the 24th. of March, I was still thinking about. Not sure if Iím going or not at this time.

onequiksc
02-28-2007, 06:14 PM
ME ME MEEEE!!!

I'll bring the Pacer though, the SC gets no respect.

Just sent it in, so that's 2 definite.

Sweet90SC
02-28-2007, 07:12 PM
Bryan I promise I will make this one ok....car runs super...minus that stupid CEL...but she be bye bye by then...;) Count me in and leave the couger home...my home preferably...:p oh hey can I drive the Cobra..wifey can take my SC!

SuperChicken89
03-01-2007, 12:00 AM
That's much better.... there is some life out there:D

I know the date is still 3 weeks off. I was just trying to stir the pot some.

Hope you can make this one Flip and Rick I hope the car stays together until then:) Glenn will also be going with his Stang Vert. Maybe a few others will chime in soon.

Bryan

onequiksc
03-01-2007, 12:23 AM
I was just trying to stir the pot some.

Bry...if it's good weed, you have to light it up to get high...

Sheesh.

P.S. Having Corinthian leather put in the Pacer as we speak. Stop yer drooling Glenn.

SuperChicken89
03-01-2007, 09:38 AM
Bry...if it's good weed, you have to light it up to get high...

I'll stir the pot... you can light it up;) You retired Rock & Rollers should know about that:D

P.S. Having Corinthian leather put in the Pacer as we speak.

Corinthian leather means nothing unless it is "Rich Corinthian leather" annunciated with the Ricardo Montaban accent. That upgrade should add significant value to the classic Pacer. Read "significant value" as money well spent
:rolleyes:

Bryan

onequiksc
03-01-2007, 05:37 PM
Right you are again, I just checked Kelly Blue Book, and the upgrade already earned me $14 over the net value prior.

WOOT!!!

* C.R.A.P.O. members are already emailing me with their envy. I've been a member of Crapo for 3 years now, and I've finally got a nice vehicle that will one day run as well.

(* Collectors, Restorers, And Pacer Owners) :o

SuperChicken89
03-02-2007, 04:21 PM
(* Collectors, Restorers, And Pacer Owners) :o

I'm a card holding member to CRACO.
Collectors, Restorers, And Cougar Owners)
Maybe the two clubs are affiliated.

Bryan

Sweet90SC
03-02-2007, 08:15 PM
Mines just CRAP...Code,Readers,Are,Priorities:D

Cobra85
03-14-2007, 09:08 PM
Ok, how many of us are planning to show up on Saturday? I want a head count so I can decide whether the 91 is going or the Stang is going.
Rick ????
Mike ????
Flip ????
Dan ????
I know Bryan is going :D

Any one else? The car doesn't need to be show quality. The 91's paint ain't great, but I'm takin' it 'cause it's RED.

Flip
03-15-2007, 08:14 PM
My chances are slim, if I were you take that sweet Stang that you have.:D

Ok, how many of us are planning to show up on Saturday? I want a head count so I can decide whether the 91 is going or the Stang is going.
Rick ????
Mike ????
Flip ????
Dan ????
I know Bryan is going :D

Any one else? The car doesn't need to be show quality. The 91's paint ain't great, but I'm takin' it 'cause it's RED.

Brad Klein
03-22-2007, 02:48 PM
You guys have fun
I almost had a chance to drive a 68 Chevelle hotrod but the guy is affraid the tires wont hold up they are slicks and if I got caugt in the rain it wouldnt be fun. He is trying to sell it but doesnt have time to take it to shows. I will try and post pics later.

kamakazie_1
03-30-2007, 01:08 PM
Crap, missed this one too!!

Sweet90SC
03-31-2007, 02:48 AM
Don't worry RJ I was in the same boat...Come to think of it...last time all of us were together was in a boat...:D