87mm Granatelli/Pro-M Mass Air, 3.5" intake

ScrapSC

I have an 87mm (chrome)Granatelli/Pro-M mass air set up for 42lb. injectors, 3.5" Chrome intake, and K&N filter ready to bolt up and go for sale.

Looking to get $250 + the shipping........

give me a yell here or at:

anthonyarnold2004@hughes.net :D

Attachments

• IMG_1771.jpg
    IMG_1771.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_1770.jpg
    IMG_1770.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 110
Forgot to say that I took this off of my car and I am going with a differant setup due to the 60lb injectors. Unit was working great when I had it on and I put down 306 to the ground.

Forgot to say that I took this off of my car and I am going with a differant setup due to the 60lb injectors. Unit was working great when I had it on and I put down 306 to the ground.

Was this the same unit you had on your car with the MPII I got from you?

-Tim

Yes, it is the same one I had on the car with the MPII. I was going to use it on my wife's car but have done something else. How is the MPII doing?????

Sorry but the 42's are going back in the wife's car. I would dare sell them.. Would be some serious consequences and reprocutions!!! LOL

How is the MPII doing?????

Great when the car runs, made a huge difference over the 94 blower, just never really got to enjoy it since I put it on do to always having more projects and tinkering. Know how that goes.

Might be interested in the intake just need to look over the funds...I'll shoot you a PM.

-Tim

Back