black interior parts

big mike

both cloth rear seat halves

driver side plastic seat switch panel with bolster and lumbar controls - purchased

passenger side door cup - purchased a driver side

all need to be in great condition. pics would help. thanks.

Last edited:
90 sc parts

hi mike i have the parts from my 90 sc, i have to check in my garage, i've got toooo many parts from 3 scs. let u know in a few days , gotta charge my dig-cam lol. thx tony.

hey tony, now, i just need a black passenger side door cup and both rear seat halves. it turns out i cant find the passenger door cup. lemme know what you have. thanks.

list edited, btw.

sc parts

hey tony, now, i just need a black passenger side door cup and both rear seat halves. it turns out i cant find the passenger door cup. lemme know what you have. thanks.

list edited, btw.

i have a pair of blk door cups with the preium sound logo for $15 rear half {top portion} blk cloth for $60 +shipping. i will get pics up 2 nite. been busy wit the 94 and cleaning out so many parts.i will have to ship the rear seat by greyhound...or send them both.hmmmmmmi wonder if i have ole pics from my other post? 89-93 sc parting out. ole threads:D

tony, i actually just need the passenger side cup and the bottom half of the rear seat. if you come across these, shoot me some pics. i couldnt find any pics of them in your old threads, so i want those 10 minutes of my life back :p

Back