Where to find door window track?

89psychobird

I need the door window track that is at the rear of the door (handle/latch end). Mine is rusted at the bottom and is letting the window go up crooked. The front of the window "sticks" at the last few inches of travel because this window track is flexing toward the rear of the vehicle. The part is pictured in #6 of this thread: http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81376&highlight=window+track

Is this still available from Ford?

Last edited:
why don't you just check out a local junkyard, their's usually quite a few n/a birds in them that you could get a track from.

I need the drivers side. I am taking it to work at see if I can weld in some new metal and make it work. I figure I might as well, it's already apart.

I bet my passengers side isn't in much better shape.

big-e, I will reply to let you know if it worked. I may take you up on those parts.

Just let me know.....

They are out and ready to ship.....

How much for that driver's side track shipped to 54622 zip code? Mine rusted and completely fell off down into the bottom of the door. Between that and the window coming loose from the plastic clips I have to guide the window up and down by hand when I open/close it or it comes out of the plastic clips and then I have to pull the door panel off to put it back together.

Anyways.... if you could PM me a price I would appreciate it. Thanx.

Back