Anyone want to order from MN12????

Ryan A Harris

I'm going to call for a small order this. Does anyone want or need something brought up? I was just thinking of more items to ease up the freight charges. Let me know be wed!!

Ryan would you be so kind as to order me the IRS100 rear differential poly bushings?

They're $40.00 US plus shipping but pretty small items as far as shipping size I would think.

Then maybe I could ask you to help me put them on too?

This is starting to piss me off. On Monday my buddy at CTC says he can NOW get me the a pillar dual gauge holder. Befor he was telling me they could not. So I've ordered one from CTC. Which means I;m going to be calling MN12. Les do you need the bushing right away?

Yah, I am curious about the gauge pod from CTC also. I was under the impression they didn't carry the right style for our cars

I may be in for an IRS100 kit also. Just let me confirm what's in the kit, since I'm hoping it will eliminate the slop in my left rear lower control arm. I'll be in touch, Ryan!

Cheers,

Sean

CTC carries all autometer parts. $39.99 CAN. retail. My buddy was going to get for $25. no tax, thru his discount.

He called my at work to notify my that KEYSTONE is out ot them.

So back to the order in hand, other than Les, does anyone want something from MN12 by wed at 5pm?

I fprgot to tell you 2(Jason, Les), The 2 rear diff. bushings are on the way. I phoned on wed eve. Shipped out on thursday. I'll keep you 2 informed.

Back