Guage cluster question...

FineLineMtrSprt

Just picked up the SC from a local SCCOA bud and had a question on the guage cluster. I know its not the original cluster but it seems my MPH is way off. I was doing 85-90 on the interstate and people were passing me like iw as doing 65..also the coolant guage and oil pressure gauge are inop. Also for a few mins. the tach stopped working right befor ei shut the car off but it was working when i restarted the car 20 mins later. Is it possible the guage cluster is going bad again? Also are there any differences between the 5spd and Automatice guage clusters. Thanks, Vince

Just picked up the SC from a local SCCOA bud and had a question on the guage cluster. I know its not the original cluster but it seems my MPH is way off. I was doing 85-90 on the interstate and people were passing me like iw as doing 65..also the coolant guage and oil pressure gauge are inop. Also for a few mins. the tach stopped working right befor ei shut the car off but it was working when i restarted the car 20 mins later. Is it possible the guage cluster is going bad again? Also are there any differences between the 5spd and Automatice guage clusters. Thanks, Vince

um if the clusters been changed for like your tech and oil and temp gauge not workin easy check could be make sure the plugs to the cluster its self are pushed in all the way other then that im not for sure thought this could help. idk if its the prob im not sure.

actualy my speedo does the same thing only likes to work when the car is cold
when it warms up it likes to stick and ususaly goes down when i stop but sometimes i have to tap the dash

Well like i said..i forgot the car had 3.55's so that makes up for the speedo problem. Ill try and make sure everything is connected on back of the cluster though.

Back