supercharge problems ll

89redcat

like the other guy was talking about how when he starts his car it sometimes has a rough idle till the point of stalling....well same here...........but no smoke .........yet when i'm traveling and the needle goes to the boost side is when it starts to have a hesitation and the needle jumping car jerking...........anyone?????.............thanks!!

PLugs could be part of the problem, but you may have a very small leak comeing from the intercooler tubes. Check them out.

PLugs could be part of the problem, but you may have a very small leak comeing from the intercooler tubes. Check them out.

Small boost/vacuum leaks generally cause problems at idle or light throttle, not while in boost or at wide open throttle.

David

thanks for the replies. i was thinking it could be plugs or plug wire but at an idle its fine and if i but that pedal to the floor there's no hesitation only while driving.....but will check those suggestions.....what about sc fluid?...thanks

Last edited:
SC fluid :confused:

If your asking if the SC fluid level, condition or whatever could cause the problems your describing....NO.

David

Back