WANTED: Thunderbird SC

89scblk

Hey im looking for a thunderbird SC. any year. would like it to have as many options as possible.running would be nice , but even if it has a blown head or something like that ill consider it. Please post what you have and what you are asking.Thanks!

1990 anny.

i have a 1990 anniversary edition, with 44000 original miles on it, have original sticker, interior in mint except for a crack in the dash, it now has some minor damage on the top, hood of the car. Because the oct. storm made my portable garage collapse, and thats where the damage came from. there is no rust on this car! $4800.00 pattireck@aol.com 716-480-7753 thanks! Tom

hey i have a 89 t-bird sc im lookin to sell. it has just over 38,000 actual miles no rebuild or nothing. new exhuast and an cold air intake i need to replace, i have about 800$ into the stereo and it will be sold with it. there is ablosultly no rust what so ever. never spent a night outside, and is pretty much in mint condition, lookin to get around $5,200 out of it so let me no what u think. i also have som pictures on my myspace-

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=99034572

but otherwise i can just email u some pics that i have

Back