Exhaust!!!

Guy Montaquila

Hi guys. Exhaust seems to be a hot topic these days. I have read through most of them but I still don't know what to do. Here is my situation. I have a hole in the tube from the resenator to the mufflers and in one of the mufflers. Do I just change what is damaged since there is just a clamp connecting to the resenator back, and welded from the resenator forward? If so, do I keep it stock, or do I upgrade just the mufflers? Or do I go cat back, and what system is best?

Does anyone know of a good exhaust shop in Philly that will do a good costom job?

Shop Around..

Bro,
what EXH you decide on will depend alot on your emissions test for your area, as well as your preferance for EXH tones...

Custom EXH. is easy to shop around for...Askem how competitive they are with the catback kit Dynomax or Flowmaster makes...Tell them if they can do it for less that you would be interested...Should be pretty easy to find....It was for me...

ABOVE ALL...Regardless what you do, what your budget is...Get rid of as much stock EXH as you can...The stock EXH sux azz bigstyle garbage....Goodluck, let us know what ya do with it..

Cheers

Back