SC parts for sale

95thunderbirdlx

I have a few items for sale that I have collected the past few years, since I’m done trying to make my 95 Thunderbird LX in to a SC.(In Michigan)

1. Complete SC OEM ground effects, all pieces- Pending Sale
2. 92 or 93 SC rear Bumper Cover (Red) - Sold
3. 94-95 SC Drivers Airbag assembly (Black)
4. One pair of Black leather SC Buckets no tears every thing electrical works; I had the drivers bolster repaired. These have the addition seat belt -Pending sale
5. One pair of Black leather SC Buckets and rear fold down complete excellent condition. These have the additional seat belt.
6. JBL Premium Sound 1990
a. AMP, Subwoofer with AMP,
b.package tray mounting bracket for AMP and Firm Ride/ ABS,
c.Harness for AMP and Subwoofer
d.4 EA. JBL speakers.
7.Rear tail lights, all four pieces the drivers LEDs are bad, they are for a 94-95 LX they have the Black stripe.

I will sell all as a package or piece by piece, I rather not split the buckets with rear fold down since they come from the same car. Shipping I will discuss case by case or meet half way, though that depends how far. Email for pictures and to discuss price through PM.

Thanks, Michel

Last edited:
Pictures of parts enclosed

Here are pictures of the
1992 SC Bumper Cover $150.00 plus shipping or pick up

JBL Premium Sound Amp/ Subwoofer with Amp, Harness, JBL Speakers, and package trank mounting bracket. The AMP had 12 DEC 1991 imprinted on it.
and its 4 JBL speakers 2 are still in my car 100.00 plus shipping

Ground effects all six pieces 1993 $100.00 plus shipping
everything I have is OBO, everything is original ford parts

I will provide any other pictures requested, email msayers@charter.net

Attachments

• from pics. 007.jpg
    from pics. 007.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 87
  • from pics. 005.jpg
    from pics. 005.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 98
  • from pics. 006.jpg
    from pics. 006.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 79
  • from pics. 009.jpg
    from pics. 009.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 78
94-95 airbag price/ bucket seats years

$25.00 plus shipping ok?
I'll post a picture tomorrow if you like

I will do the same for both pairs of buckets and also the rear fold down also. I believe these seats are from a 90 to 93 they have the seat belt that goes up to the pillar, I'm not sure which years had that all I know is they wire directly to my 1995 lx in seconds, the harness is the same for seat adjustments, only change is for the seat belt buzzer/ and auto locking doors

Rear SC Bumper Cover

I'm not sure if it would, I know many parts are transferable on both of these cars But i know nothing about that. sorry

Updated list

I have a few items for sale that I have collected the past few years, since I’m done trying to make my 95 Thunderbird LX in to a SC.(In Michigan)

1. Complete SC OEM ground effects, all pieces- Pending Sale
2. 92 or 93 SC rear Bumper Cover (Red) - Sold
3. 94-95 SC Drivers Airbag assembly (Black)
4. One pair of Black leather SC Buckets no tears every thing electrical works; I had the drivers bolster repaired. These have the addition seat belt -Pending sale
5. One pair of Black leather SC Buckets and rear fold down complete excellent condition. These have the additional seat belt.
6. JBL Premium Sound 1990
a. AMP, Subwoofer with AMP,
b.package tray mounting bracket for AMP and Firm Ride/ ABS,
c.Harness for AMP and Subwoofer
d.4 EA. JBL speakers.
7.Rear tail lights, all four pieces the drivers LEDs are bad, they are for a 94-95 LX they have the Black stripe.

I will sell all as a package or piece by piece, I rather not split the buckets with rear fold down since they come from the same car. Shipping I will discuss case by case or meet half way, though that depends how far. Email for pictures and to discuss price through PM.

Thanks, Michel

Back