Ive gone to the darkside...

black4point6

I took delivery of my New VW GTI tonight, and just got back from driving it home. I averaged 26.8 mpg and got on it a few times as well. Im still lost as hell on trying to switch radio stations and stuff but I really like the car. It also reminded me of how rusty at driving manual I was:D

for 23k the t-bird could have been awesome, heck for 5k it could have been awesome, just kiddin' you but is your friend still buying your rims and tires? if not how much are you asking for them?:D

:eek:

Lets race...lol!

Damn you could of at least stuck with Ford....sheeshhh! What happened to the mustang idea????????????????????????????

What did you do with the tbird?

:eek:

Lets race...lol!

Damn you could of at least stuck with Ford....sheeshhh! What happened to the mustang idea????????????????????????????

What did you do with the tbird?

we can race, but you need to run a little better than 14.9 to keep up. The mustang idea went to ~~~~, when I couldnt find a low mileage stang with a decent price that a bank would loan me. And I wanted something brand new.

The rims, I belive are spoken for.

and the bird is sitting in my driveway waiting to be cleaned up and sold. im looking to get about 1200 for it as is. with stock 15inch rims on it.

I ran a 14.5 last time out. i just havent updated my sig...lol.

How many miles ur bird have? ill give you 1000 for

it has 92.5k miles
it needs the ignition coulmn replaced, an aligment, and sway bar endlinks on the rear, and a fan control thing that tells it to come on at low speeds.

and until i break in the motor, no racing. I should have it broken in this weekend though.And I need to get the driver mod down too.

I ran a 14.5 last time out. i just havent updated my sig...lol.

tony, forget him i want to run you in opal frost '94 and by the way john swears he waxed your a$$ in it after the trans. rebuild but you said he didn't so only one way to find out....lol;)

Nice car Matt. I hope you bought the warranty cause those things are exspensive when they break!!! My sisters friend has one, and it locked up the waterpump, which in turn broke the timing belt, which bent all of te intake and most of the ehaust valves. This was with 43k on the odometer and it was just out of factory warranty. So they towed it to me and i tore it down and oredered the parts...Man the valves were over 60.00 a piece, the gaskets were outrageous. The parts alone were like 1,100.00. It was nuts....So buy the extended warranty...

Back