Computer codes and questoins HELP PLEASE

SVT_BIRDSC

put the computer on my supercoupe today and it throwed codes 33,34 EGR something its has a dlete on it so i dont kno why its is throwing a code.code 41 was EXHAUST GAS OXYGEN SENSER voltage always lean does not switch.wat does that mean and how i fix it.Next code was 91 which is pretty much the same az 41 could these codes be why car idles rough and how i fix it

put the computer on my supercoupe today and it throwed codes 33,34 EGR something its has a dlete on it so i dont kno why its is throwing a code.code 41 was EXHAUST GAS OXYGEN SENSER voltage always lean does not switch.wat does that mean and how i fix it.Next code was 91 which is pretty much the same az 41 could these codes be why car idles rough and how i fix it

If you removed the EGR, but it originally had it, it will trip a code because the computer is looking for a signal from it.

EGO always lean means either there is a fuel delivery problem causing lean mixture, vacuum leak causing lean mixture, leak into the exhaust system causing it to register lean mixture, or a bad EGO sensor. Check that there isn't a leak either to exhaust or to vacuum lin where oyu deleted the EGR. Otherwise replace the EGO and see what happens (They do weear over time and as a general rule EGOs should just be replaced as aprt of std maintenance eveery 80 - 100,000 km). If the new EGO doesn't fix it, check fuel pressure at the rail and begin working from there.

Back