WAXS

R

Red Thunder SC

WAXS

OK, I'm really starting to get confused. There are cleaner waxs, polishing wax, ect. and some people say wax on in circles and wax off in circles, wax on in straight lines wax off in circles, do the opposite, or never use circular motions???? Please set me straight. I am tired of only getting an amatuer's buff and want something that is show worthy.
Also, I know Zymol is good but it is a cleaner wax: is this clearcoat safe? What is a cleaner wax?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm tired of being told a different story everywhere I go.

many thanks,
Stephan

The Wax Shop is best

I use Wax Shop Clear Coat wax
I put wax on a soft polishing rag in circular motions
Than let dry take fresh polish rag repeat the same way
my SC shines bright all the time water beads right off

Re: The Wax Shop is best

If I can throw my 2 cents in here, use Zaino! That stuff kicks! It's not a carauba wax and the more coats you put on, the shinier it is.

Also, I never use circular motions for anything. Even when you remove "wax", you can leave little tiny swirl marks. And you don't want circular swirl marks.

The picture below is with just 2 or 3 coats of Zaino applied. Now I have significantly more than that on it.

Dale

reflection.jpg

Re: Long but hopefully helpful link...

i just got my Zaino, ill be putting it on this week, i hope, ill get some before/after pics.

Back