Who's got the hub swap link...

FineLineMtrSprt

Just wondering who has the link or parts list for the Mustang Hub Swap...i might as well check the prices at work and prolly order everything so its on the shelf waiting when im ready. Thanks guys

You'll need 94 and up mustang front hubs about 50 bucks per side 99-04 cobra rear hubs mine were 95 ea at the local ford dealer.You'll also need 93 and up front spindles.Once you have the front hubs you can use any mustang brake kit it'll just bolt right on.In the rear you'll need to redrill you're stock rotors or swap to cobra rear rotors and buy relocation brackets from FastEd(80 bucks).If you do a search on here there is a great article with all the part #'s if you don't have any luck with that let me know and I'll find my list with all the #'s.Good luck

Jay

unless you're planning on running larger diameter brakes in the front you don't have to change the splindles.

OK i thought that was the case with the spindels but couldnt remember...the hubs are like 57 bucks my cost from work. So hopefully i can get this all done with Cobra rear rotors for under 300 bucks with all new parts..but we'll see.

Thanks again guys

Back