need either 36# or 42# injectors

thunderkid84

new or used, doesnt matter.

just hit me up with a price if u have either one of these. i'll get back to u on them.

thanks guys

Last edited:
If I remember right this set had about 80k on them when I pulled them. Ill be out there about 2:30 in the am and will leave about 0900 to 1000. If yu still have my number call me tomrrow and Ill give you the details on where Ill be at.

S

TTT

deal with shadow357x2 fell thru.

anyone with 36 or 42's willing to sell for around 150 let me know.

i need to get this engine back together

please help me out

thanks

Have '94 blue tops

I have a set off the '94 I bought for my '89. Unknown miles, but the engine has original bearings with no noticeable wear, so they can't have more than 100K on them.
I will sell for 110 shipped.
LMK

Nick

How soon do you need these?

I have a set of the Lightning green-top 42s coming out of my car, but they won't be available until the beginning of May.

Send me a p.m. if you can wait that time for them.

cheers
Ed N.

i need the injectors to put my engine back together. it's the only thing im waiting on.

how much would u be asking for them ?

is there any way u could get em out earlier ?

Sorry, it won't be any earlier than that. We're doing a bunch of stuff on my car down at Dave Dalke's place, but I'm not going there until the end of April. My replacement injectors are sitting down there as well.

thx,
Ed N.

Wish I could help. My injectors are still in the car as well and are due to come out the day before Ed's :D

Ira

Back