Throttle body question

BlownV6

I was over on BBK's website looking at the 70mm TB for the SC and it lists the 94-95 mustang GT thorttle body application right next to it. Does that mean the 94-95 mustang GT TB and the SC throttle body are interchangeable?

they're different where the throttle cable hooks into the linkage. with some modifications to the linkage on the tb it'll work.

they're different where the throttle cable hooks into the linkage. with some modifications to the linkage on the tb it'll work.

Thanks nick. The reason why i ask is because summit racing sells 70 and 75mm throttle bodies for the 94-95 5L mustang GT for 169.99. Going to pick one up and modify it.

You could also get a professional products 75mm for the same price and not have to modify it.As it already has the SC linkage.

Jay

I wish I had found them before I just bought mine for 157 shipped from performanceparts.com.Would have saved me 40 bucks I guess it all about timing LOL.

Jay

I'd say the PP parts' quality is ok, but not great. I had to file out one of the holes to get it to fit. The return spring looks a little chintzy. And they used screws that are way too long for the plat, so I am filing those down. Otherwise, it's good. For the money, I'd say it's a good value. It's made in China, probably by a hungry 14-yr-old. What do you expect?

Back