Parting 89 thunderbird SC 5 speed

BuyMySuperCoupe

All right guys, this is the deal. Obviously no one wants this thing not even me so I am gonna go on ahead and attempt to part it out.

You guys have to bear w/ me. It may take a little time to get the parts off being I have no knowledge or experience with these cars and a Wife that is literally 9 months pregnant, a 2 year old and a job forcing me to work 65 hrs a week till the end of next week.
My goal is to get a good list from you guys of what you want, Wife pops out a kid, take 1.5 weeks of paid paternity leave from work and hopefully spend most of the time in the garage tearing this thing apart.

I will be probably be asking as many questions to you as you will to me, such as what the hell is that and where is it located on the car but I will do my best.

I am mechanically inclined, I have torn motors and cars apart since I was 9 and actually have a lot of knowledge but when it comes to air ride suspension and blow off valves I have not a clue.

Also I have never shipped car parts through the mail so I have to look into how I am going to do that but I will give shipping quotes based on your zip code and what parts you want to buy once I do figure out whether I'm going to go through UPS, or the post office or what.

So now it's on, post and let me know what parts you're looking for and I'll tell you if I have it and what condition it is in and we can talk about a price. Please try to be reasonable in your requests, because like I said I am inexperienced with this car and I am a very busy guy. For example, I will not pull the motor out just to sell you the motor mounts and I'm not going to take it out to a shop to have it torn apart. I'll be doing it in my own garage.
I'm located in Kansas City for anyone who is interested in coming by and tearing parts off yourself or buying something too big to ship, like the whole engine or car.

I have pictures available or they are in my other thread that I started trying to sell the whole car in one piece for a parts car. I'll try to answer any questions you have.

Were exactly are you located if not far from indiana id be interested in tranny and everything to change over to a 5speed

Kansas its only a couple hours from Indiana.......right. If anybody wants I am gonna start parting it out I have had some requests via pm but if you get a hold of me soon enough you can take whats left for $400. I gotta go down to the garage and start moving my car lot around so i can get into this "LITTLE" project.

well you gotta push the clutch in twice to hit second but all the other gears are smooth as a ahh you know But i do got a guy may be commin out to take it out himself and i am down with that.

Where in Kansas are you located? I am in Gardner and I am looking for some 89 SC parts. I can come take them off. PM your contact info.

and as for the engine I aint gonna ship it I have 2 other guys interested in it but if all fails it runs has good oil pressure, and was rebuilt about 20,000 miles ago and it is still complete i am trying not to part it out..

Short block

Hello. Do you have a good short block for sale and if so could you let me know as soon as you can. Thanks (mawguthrie@hotmail.com)

Back