How Many?????

GREATWHITE666

I WONDER HOW MANY SC'S ARE OUT THERE IN TEXAS OR SURROUNDING AREA? ID LOVE TO GO TO AN SCCOA MEET BUT THAY ARE ALWAYS TOO FAR AWAY AND ID HATE TO PUT THE MILES ON MY CAR-- HAS THERE EVER BEEN A SMALL MEET OR ANYTHING IN TEXAS BEFORE? I LOVE SC'S, OR ANY OTHER KID OF T BIRD- ID LOVE TO GO SOMEPLACE WHERE THEY ARE AS FAR AS TH EYE CAN SEE. SO HOW MANY SC'ERS LIVE BY ME?

Damon 95 SC

www.cardomain.com/id/frozenrope

Most of us are around Houston.

Me, Vernon Cradier, Rick Coggins, Stephen (Vernons brother), Steve Ruhl, and Wynn (tbird88) is in Beumont. Calvin is somewhere out in the swamplands of Lou-zana.

Couple of other guys in Austin and San Ant.

Jeff

Where are you?

28 and up, mostly up, we still race and party, we just go to bed a little eariler. We get together around here every so often, it's about time for another one.

I was just in Austin yesterday on a service call.

Jeff

Give me a shout Emails in my profile.

Calvin is somewhere out in the swamplands of Lou-zana.
I just live outside New Orleans, not in the swampland like some think.....jeffster :D ! We should schedule something real soon! Throw some dates around with those fellas in da Houston Blower Crew and see what ya come up with!

I think Wynn wants to strip the white SC down with about 10 of us on it at once! We could do some damage to that car, see if we can set a record!!!! Dunno how far he wants to go! But could be fun with some beer and BBQ!

Cheers,
Calvin

Gulf Coast Chapter forum

Last edited:
new to sccoa

hey whats up everybody......my name is justin shank..21y.o......i just bought my first supercoupe on monday 12-15-03...it is a black 95 auto tranny....i am loving it. i also have a 97 lx with 17" enkei 5 spokes. just wanted to say whats up. and let me know about meets. i love to visit and talk cars. later

Back