Sc seats in an LX?

pnyklr

I didnt put in the drivers seat yet, but I see two gray female plugs that dont have anything that matches up to my car??

they are sort of triangular in shape and both have a red wire and a black and white wire coming from them

any ideas ??

Thanks !

I connected it up (not the triangle things) and the bolsters arent working (but the passenger side bolsters work) could that be what they are for pass seat didnt have those triangle connectors though

Last edited:
Those two plugs in the main harness under the seat connect to the lumbar and side bolster switches on the side of the seat.

There isn't a separate harness. There must be more than one type of harness - one for seats with side and back bolsters, one for seats without bolsters, and possibly one for seats with only the back bolster.

no idea but in the service manual it shows a separate harness for the sport seat with part #6225-b

The two gray female plugs are in the main harness that's attached to the seat bottom. The corresponding gray male plugs come from the lumbar and side bolster switches which are on the side of the seat. The male and female plugs and the harness come with the seat when it is removed from the car.

Back